Introducing Ryot, a cloud based enterprise solution that works around your business needs.
- Developed on a Microsoft® platform
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP®
- Single database – no need for nightly uploads of data
- Real time reporting in all sectors of your organization
- Flexible design with custom workflows
- The ability to transfer entire departments to the cloud
- Segmented job functions with custom dashboards
- Accessible from any web browser
What sets Ryot apart from other property management software?
Unlike other software built for the property management industry Ryot was developed on Microsoft SQL whereas most companies have chosen to use MYSQL, a freeware platform. Problems associated with MYSQL are limitation of records and speed at which it can process database request. This can greatly reduce the efficiency of your company and often leave you with separate databases at each location which require a nightly reconciliation. Ryot has resolved those issues which allow for a single database regardless of your portfolio size or number of locations, thus increasing efficiency across your organization and providing management with real time financial and activity reporting.